1/19/11

An Update on the Octopus!

I put a lot of work into the Octopus Disasterpiece design tonight. I finished the inking layer and even began to color! I've laid down my flat colors and am calling it quits for tonight.

I need to do all my fancy half-tone screens, background, transition back into the shirt and lay it out on a shirt before I submit it to the all-knowing art directors over at Woot!
to see if they would like to run it as a daily tee.

Here's where I'm at:


Right now we're at 4 colors, black, whitish color, pink and cream; all on a light blue tee. I may add 1 more color, a darker pink to screen into the shadows of the octopus for more depth.

As always, I want to hear what you think! Drop me a shout out! Let me know if you have an ideas for this piece also!

0 shout outs:

Post a Comment

Blog content and images posted copyright Alexander Pawlicki. Powered by Blogger.