2/7/11

"The Deadliest Catch" A New Design Project

As promised, I have a new pencil drawing to post today from my work in the studio yesterday. I'm working on a tongue-in-cheek shirt about that crab fishing show "The Deadliest Catch." Here's what I got so far:
I am hoping to finish this piece this week. Tonight I'm going to start inking this piece and trying to tighten up the details. In the next few days after that I'm going to figure out colors and finish the piece for submission. I'm going to use 6 colors on this one, and if my first choice tee company doesn't want it, I got another one that will also print in 6 colors. If they don't want it, there's a company that will possibly take it in 4 colors. And if they don't want it, I will make it available in my Redbubble store and for sale on this site.
I'll post updates as I have them.

0 shout outs:

Post a Comment

Blog content and images posted copyright Alexander Pawlicki. Powered by Blogger.