4/25/11

Let’s Get Kraken

Well, as promised, my octopus shirt is officially on sale at Shirt.Woot.com! here is their bizarre writeup about it:
Shirt.Woot Design Comp



And so I said to Dorothy, “Well, what else would I do with my ink now that I’m at Harper’s?” 
But you get a tough skin in this city, so I pay it no real mind. Naturally, as an out-of-towner, my first instinct was to hide in some coral or maybe beneath a tea cozy made of shells. Harpo took me aside and explained how that would only make me a target. “Larger than life, my friend!” he said, “And then they can’t ever touch you!” He understood camouflage, that man. I suppose he had to, though. Did you know his real name was Adolph? Talk about needing a place to hide!Yes, she laughed at that too, she’s a darling girl. Not like that nasty Harold fellow. Did you know that last week he ordered a cuttlefish stew just as I walked in the room? Of course, as an octopus, I’ll eat basically anything, and he didn’t know that. You should have seen the look on his face when I sat down and asked Luigi for a spoon of my own. I though Donald was going to burst with laughter.
I have my critics, sure, we all do. Those sharks would tear me apart if I let them. But I’ve got a stranglehold on this town, and I’m not letting go. If I can make it here, I can make it anywhere. And at least nobody mistakes me for a squid! Except maybe in the Village.
Design Detail
Wear this shirt: on your way to the rooftop garden, in the shade.
Don’t wear this shirt: around the Gorilla’s Union. They’ll be pretty upset.
This shirt tells the world: “First, we take Manhattan.”
We call this color: I Guess The Navy Would Have Jurisdiction But It’s Really Hard To Decide
This shirt will be available for sale for a minimum of 7 days on shirt.woot.com. It will be $10 for today only, and $15 after that. It will stay for sale on shirt.woot.com so long as the sales figures stay relevant. This is an exclusive contract I signed with Woot, so I can not sell this design elsewhere. So, if you want to rock this tee, time is running out!

0 shout outs:

Post a Comment

Blog content and images posted copyright Alexander Pawlicki. Powered by Blogger.