6/4/11

Derby #202 - Anthropomorphic Food

Original pencil sketch (Digital)
I was in Myrtle Beach all week this past week. I took some time to doodle in this fantastic beach house I was staying in and came up with a concept for the Anthropomorphic Food derby for Woot. I haven't wooted in a while so I was enjoying finishing this piece. This one wasn't designed out of necessity to have a derby entry. Rather it was designed out of pure joy. It's this reason I'm really happy with it. Please review the sketch, finished piece and half-tone closeups that follow to get a peak into my design process that went into this 4 color piece. Oh, and of course, please swing by my link in the right hand panel and vote!

Also, in new news, APSketches finally has a facebook fan page! Click the facebook link to the left and become a fan of APSketches today! I will have contests and tee give aways as well as shameless self promotion. Every new fan counts towards my ego, so sign up today!



Final Design Comp

Detail 1

Detail 2

Detail 3


0 shout outs:

Post a Comment

Blog content and images posted copyright Alexander Pawlicki. Powered by Blogger.