6/5/11

Cloud Toys - Giving it Another Shot

Well, I'm sending "Cloud Toys" over to Qwerty.com to give it another shot at getting printed, after my rejection from Tilteed. I was quite sad to not see it print at Tilteed. I had a ton of comments, a lot of friend requests for this shirt, and I assumed I had good votes. I guess it just wasn't their cup of tea.

Qwerty Final Design Comp

I know this design is rather simplistic, but I've always loved it. Having just been in an airplane, I can assure you I really hate flying. I figured this was the best way to illustrate my feelings.

As always, if you would like to vote, I encourage you to click the vote link to the right of this panel and send me some love! "Cloud Toys" needs your votes to get printed!

0 shout outs:

Post a Comment

Blog content and images posted copyright Alexander Pawlicki. Powered by Blogger.